Today, anyone can create a quality of website. Advertising your website can be expensive. However, there are many cheaper ways to promote your website to gain traffic, create a brand and draw visitors to your website on a regular basis. These are a few ways you can do.
1. SEO Keywords – Google is the most preferred search engine that gives you answers or solutions to your problems. By playing smart with phrases or words, you can get Google to include your website on the first page of its search result. Remember, customers do not go beyond the 1st or 2nd page of search results.
2. Email Marketing – It is a great way to provide newsletters, discounts or product related information to interested customers via their email addresses.
3. Blogging – Informative blogs are a great way to promote a business or website helping you to gain traffic. Cool tip – include images, videos and graphics to make readers come back to your website.
4. Signature Branding – One of the best way to promote your website is to add a fun and creative signature. Adding the signature to blogs, email and other content gives a positive impression to others.
5. Create your Own Infographics – Clickable and shareable infographics are important for backlinks of your site. Just make sure the graphics can be accessed by every user.
Before you try these inexpensive ideas, you must buy a web domain which needs to be niche compared to others.