Home » Posts tagged 'cebu tours'
Tag Archives: cebu tours
Canyoneering and Whale Shark are the most popular tourist attraction/destination in the South province of Cebu City. Kawasan Canyoneering in Badian is so famous that a lot of tourists are flocking to Badian to experience this extreme adventure that awaits. And as for the Whale Sharks in Oslob too, a lot of toursist are visiting Oslob to experience the once-in-a-lifetime experience which is to swim together with the gentle giants in Oslob.
for Whale Shark Watching
- DON’T touch or ride on the whale sharks.
- DON’T use flash when taking a picture.
- DON’T put sunblock lotion on any part of your body. Some of its contents maybe harmful to the whale-sharks. If you had put your sunblock on, you must remove it at the shower stations near the briefing area.
- DON’T throw any kind of trash in the water. The whale shark may accidentally swallow it and will harm them.
- NO feeding from tourist boats.
- YOU can swim with the whale sharks but do not get closer or block their path to keep them safe from any danger. A minimum of 4 meters away from the whale sharks are allowed.
- A maximum of 6 swimmers per whale shark is allowed and only 1 boat per whale shark.
for Canyoneering in Kawasan
- DON’T forget to wear safety gears such as helmet, life vest and aqua shoes or any shoes that you are comfortable to wear (since the trail won’t be easy to walk with all the slippery rocks there is).
- DON’T just jump whenever you like or feel to jump. Ask your guide’s permission first before doing anything. It’s for your own safety.
- PACK light things and store them on a dry bag.
- WEEKENDS can be chaotic with all the tourist both local and foreign will be there to enjoy canyoneering too so avoid weekend if you want to explore and enjoy your canyoneering adventure.
- YOU will need to jump into water from a high place ranging from 15 to 30 feet high.
Things you can do there:
In Kawasan Canyoneering, Badian, you could do the canyoning activity and it is so worth the money and time you spend on doing the Kawasan Canyoneering especially for those who loves adventures and something like extreme adventure like this Canyoneering in Badian. After a long adventuring in the Canyoneering site, you can go to Kawasan Falls to relax and savor the beautiful and relaxing turquoise waters in the area. You can even rent a raft to get you around the falls.
In Whale Shark Watching, Oslob, you should start early to avoid a lot of crowd since it is so famous and a lot of tourists are visiting Oslob each single day to experience the amazing Whale Sharks Watching. There’s a waterfall also in Oslob, namely Tumalog Falls. It is famous too and the beauty it radiates isn’t the same with the radiance of the beauty of Kawasan Falls but it is still beautiful to watch. Oslob is known both of its tourist attraction, Whale Sharks and Tumalog Falls.
Kawasan Canyoneering and Whale Shark Watching adventure in the South of Cebu is one of the best thing you could ever do when you are visiting the Queen City of the South which is the Cebu City. You will absolutely have fun and you will never regret doing this activity in one day.
Osmena peak which is known to be one of the most well visited mountain range in Cebu with a massive peak of 1,000 meters above sea level and Kawasan falls to be one of the scenic falls still existing in the province which up until now attracts tons and tons of tourists. Although both places and or tourist destinations remained to be the most common areas to visit by any non-local and foreign visitors, the place never fails to captivate and get their interest since what appeared to be in brochures, cards and pictures are far different when they were able to see the area for themselves.
Because of the tremendous amount of tourist visits in both areas wherein time include incorporating two places for a day tour activity for tourists wanted to maximize their time and itinerary. Several routes are created as well for their convenience and liking like the kawasan falls and osmeña peak experience or for more nature loving tourists, a trekking activity from point A to point B is available as well. Time changes and locals in both areas are pretty much aware on every tourist’s interest and taste. What makes the area interesting to stay will depend on what changes that the current time and trend have. A more interesting will definitely captivate the hearts and interest of any non-local and foreign tourists visiting Cebu.